ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally sprayed my scuttle panel!

Finally sprayed my scuttle panel, looks much much better and only took me an hour or so :)
Gave the wipers a coat too as they had a bit of surface rust...

Before:
cs6.jpg

After:
scuttle.JPG

100_1594.JPG

MKIII 138
even though its probably blasphemy and these cars look amazing with all their subtle mods and touch ups.. i think angel eye lights would finish it off there not stock but they just look better
nixweiss.gif

im not sure about the angel eyes, but my god that is a beauty of a car mate

well played, major kudos

jamie

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
That is sexy!!!! Think the lights could be darker somehow. Oh and sort out the tax disk holder, looks naff lol

That is sexy!!!! Think the lights could be darker somehow. Oh and sort out the tax disk holder, looks naff lol

I've got another set that i smoked inside, they look great but hardly light up the road! :cool:
SP_A0017.jpg

rctempire it took me about an hour, sanded them down, primered, gloss black, laquer. The finish is exactly how i wanted it, not too shiney and not too matt. :)

Last edited:
  Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
oooooh my .. i love it . it recently painted > mines covered in stone chips up front :( i need t spray my scuttly thingymabob too. its grose atthe mo . nice work mate

That looks fantastic, fella. I still think the valvers (yes I know it's a rep, but still) and Williams are better looking cars than the MK2s & MK3s, especialy when they're that tidy.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
awesome! what paint you use?

you decided what ur doing next with your wheels or whatever?

RenaultSport 172.
lookin nice gav :D --> smart as you like!

myn needs doin! is it just a case of taking off the wipers and the two bolts either side of it like we first thought??