ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally Pics of my car.

RB + LY 182 FF
ok ive been a member on here for 6 months or so and been a freeloader for much longer..some of you may know i bought this car 9 months ago and it was in need of TLC.. new gearbox and driveshaft to name a few... I got it on the road finally in the New Year and after 6 months im still well chuffed...even the cost of petrol dont put me off driving round town..not yet anyhow

I have had many tips and advice from many on here so thanks all ... :)
I have seen a few of you on my travels around Leigh ,mcr etc
.. Im the driver with a big smile on my face. lol

after everything this car now runs like a dream and there no way im parting with this just yet..
Im looking forward to WRS at silverstone this year ,this will be my 3rd year..tho my car will be sat at home .we go in my dads focusST3 much better ..he thinks anyhow lol
my car will be there next year im sure.

So here are some pics....finally

036.jpg

034.jpg

Last edited:
  RB + LY 182 FF
not many to be honest.. only 15k on the clock so the engine wil stay standard for a while at least..
I plan on replacing the wheels with the cup ones... tho i have just replaced all the tyres on these ones !! and lower is if it needs it.
the interior is immaculate so that can stay as it is also.

RB + LY 182 FF
I always wanted a 182 but i got this cheap so this will last til i upgrade to a newer CS in around 3 years or so

wait and see ;)
wher abouts in leigh are you... seen a few silver 172's nocking about.. thers always 1 near leigh hospital

RB + LY 182 FF
i got a bargain as it needed a new gearbox and the previous owner put in a 182 one with driveshafts etc. took me 3 months get the correct parts and some £1400 poorer car is great condition and drives great too. paid 2k for it, get it as it is bout 3500 in total.
i got a bargain with this.. thanks to some stupid chav trying to wreck it with 182 parts
chav i salute you... ;)

RB + LY 182 FF
wher abouts in leigh are you... seen a few silver 172's nocking about.. thers always 1 near leigh hospital

im near the retail park area.
yeah there are a few around here, i seen a 172 with a carbon bonnet.. trophy that goes to a house over the road to me and a black 182 at the JJB gym..

wait and see ;)

im near the retail park area.
yeah there are a few around here, i seen a 172 with a carbon bonnet.. trophy that goes to a house over the road to me and a black 182 at the JJB gym..
so you live near twist lane then... the 172 carbon bonnet twin exhausts is utter gash the black 182 is cliodamo iirc.. hes a member on here

RB + LY 182 FF
thanks for the comments guys and girls. i hope to add a very nice clio sport sticker soon when i order it. !!
yeah i agree the silver 172 with carbon bonnet aint nice, it dont sound nice either the driver is a total loon driving like a boy racer !!