ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally got some pics

haha yeah, it'd be nice for him to buy me a new car ;)
alright mike im in hull next week on wednesday getting my new bonnet i think :)

wait and see ;)
looks like a great little car mate, im after the same car maybe a 1.4 tho, how many miles does it have on it

Bought a J reg Honda Civic Auto off Ebay in Jan for £500 to run around in. Great car and a fantastic bargin. Not going to lose any money on it and I get to claim 40p per mile when using it for work. lot to be said about buying an older car that's in good nick.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I know the 'scrapyard' comment was a little harsh but the clio is hardly gonna win any awards and in my opinion it looks a little shabby.

It makes me laugh how people get criticised for dissing this car but its ok to **** a car off cos it has got flip paint and a vented bonnet.

BMW E92/Audi S3
I know the 'scrapyard' comment was a little harsh but the clio is hardly gonna win any awards and in my opinion it looks a little shabby.

It makes me laugh how people get criticised for dissing this car but its ok to **** a car off cos it has got flip paint and a vented bonnet.

Because that can be helped?

Clio 200
Ignore the comments mate, its what you can afford now, it looks tidy and I like the subtle mods. Its also a good stepping stone towards an RS ;)!

Titanium 182
being a cheap nice first car you can do all sorts of stuff to it like try colourcoding it yourself ! dont be scared to get stuck in doing work on it i learned nearly everything i know about cars from my first car :)
Ignore the haters my first car was a 106 independance and i loved it.

I also really like those wheels !

yeah i got the wheels for 50 quid, need a bit of tidying up but not much. just a few scrapes from the last owner, and i really dont understand why some people hate it so much, if it wernt for this model then where would the mk2s and 3s be?

E36 328
seems a nice tidy example there matey, i went 'ooooooo' when i read that first comment, dont know why anyone would say that!

If its reliable then its all good!

is dirty.
Yeah as said, don't listen to those comments from such small minded people. Treat the car with love and I'm sure everything will come together. Don't rush any work or spend too much money unless your keeping it a while. But in my opinion a few small mods and it will look spot on!

yeah it is really reliable, runs smoothly, the manifold is blowing a bit i think but thats getting checked out tonight. im not rushing anything on it, i think carefully about it all before i do it :)