ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally got myself a 182

clio 182
hey guys, been on here for a while now but ive finally bought myself a 182, only had her a couple of hours and im already in love with her :) had myself a c2 GT and even thought i was sad to see her go as soon as i drove the 182 home i had a massive grin on my face. i dont really know how to post piccies but i'll try my best lol

from this
DSC00033.jpg

to this

mynewclio2-1.jpg

clio 182
i know all u lot r gna shout at me for paying ova the odds but i paid 8k from renault in swansea, brand new MOT, 12 month wararnty and tax, 2 new tires and new brakes so im well happy with it:approve: thinking bout having the alloys refurbed in black, what you think?

S

Ste 185

paying 8k ide want it to be an 05 plate with les then 20k on the clock

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
i know all u lot r gna shout at me for paying ova the odds but i paid 8k from renault in swansea, brand new MOT, 12 month wararnty and tax, 2 new tires and new brakes so im well happy with it:approve: thinking bout having the alloys refurbed in black, what you think?

:eek: you could of had my cupped FF for £7500.. only 6 months tax and 2 month warranty left though.

I'd get the whells done in Anthracite... I don't think those wheels suit black... trophy wheels on the other hand.. ;)

clio 182
thought you would all have a go at me, theres a couple there in reneault that are goin for nearly 10k so i thought i had a good one ther, oh well im happy lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
10k. Thats a joke. Thats decent Trophy money. As long as your happy, but
_42286302_rio416pa.jpg

Murked

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
It's not a bad price, what millage and age?

Remember this site devalues RenaultSports

S

Ste 185

What when she is no longer with me!!!!!!!!! You av no right mentioning my mother when you dont know me. How disrespectful

New Kangoo Van!
i paid 6995 for my 182 back in october. its a 2005 54 reg 29k mint condition not a mark on it! i was lookin 4 a 182 for about 6 months just waitin 4 a bargain to come along. had 2 travel 200 miles to get it like but it was well worth it!

P3080026.gif

clio 182
04 plate wiv 40k on the clock, like i said i know i have paid over the odds but it was from renault with the 12 month warranty etc so i just went for it.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd be a few £k better off if i had warranty on mine! So well worth it.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Its not too bad!

Used car valuation

Renault Clio 172/182 (01-06)

1. 2.0 16V (182bhp) 3d
2. 2004/04
3. Average mileage: 40,000 miles

Original Price £14,595

Franchised Dealer
£7,365

Independent Dealer
£7,025

Private Good
£6,545

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
looks nice mate, wheels will look much better darker. and as 4 the price as long as your hapy thats all that matters

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Mine is the same mileage, black and has suspension pack. Ill let you have it for £8k and id of made £1.5k profit.

clio 182
thanks to the guys who understand where im coming from and not so much thanks to the guys who have rubbed it in that they could have got it cheaper:rasp: lol

Clio Trophy
I wouldnt let it bother you mate. As has been said if you are happy with it then thats what matters. Cars always cost you regardless of how good a deal you think you gotanyway.

Looks a tidy motor too. Have fun

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
looks nice. I think thats around about the right price considering you had full tax + mot + 2 tyres + break + 1 years warrenty. probably not my choice of colour and non cupped but atleast its worry free motoring for a year.

Dodgy one

I got all the above bar the brakes for 8k & got £1500 for my Gti6 so i paid £6500 in the end

plus cup packs, one owner, 33k, clifford alarm, MOT insurance, breakdown, tank of fuel and a years warranty at JCT600

Its not too bad i suppose its high but not OTT, i nearly paid the same for one without cup packs with similar mileage as long as youre happy its all that matters :cool:

172 Cup
i jus got my 04 plate 182 with 44000 miles for 5500 with full service history and both cup packs, thats a bargain!!!!

Car looks great mate :)

A fair improvement from your Citroen.

Some people may say you have paid over the odds for it, but hey as long as your happy with it that all that matters ;)

#001 172 Exclusive
looks nice hun
i wouldnt let the price bother you one bit!!!
you can still pick 04 plates up for 8k just look on the trader theres loads goin for that price!!!
dark wheels would look good on it just have yours done or try get some second hand ones from somewhere!!!
have fun just be carefull cuz you doubt saw how mine ended up!!!!

B

Ben^

The price is only an issue if you didnt want to pay it in the first place. If he likes like (which by the sound of it he does) then enjoy it mate! wether it cost you 8 grand or 8 pence!! How much did they give you for the C2 GT???

clio 182
thanks for the more positive comments lol i am enjoying very much, jus took a spin down the kidwelly country roads in camarthen..is so much betta than the c2, do you think though it gets a lot of boy racer attention? because last nite me and a couple of my mates went for a spin (an r32, startlet gt turbo, audi TT and mine) and we passed a toyota avensis with a massive exhaust and a 'type r' badge on it lol, out of all my mates cars he was straight up my ass, needless to say i jus planted my right food and he was a distant memory haha!

well the clio was up for 9k bt i got them to get it down to 8k, but then they had to give me jus 4k for the c2, now i know all u lot are goin to have a go at me for not selling privatly but i could not be arsed with all the hassle lol, but at the end of day now im ahpyp with the choice i made and fingers crossed i will still be happy 4 years down the line (then a megane 225 is on the cards or second hand m3 lol)

LY V6 with Recaros
Glad you're enjoying it. I wouldn't worry about the price, that's just how much they are in dealers tbh.

Mini Cooper S sport
Yep, that's dealers for you - and at least you have peace of mind and somewhere to take it back if goes wrong.

Enjoy the new motor!!