ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally Got My Valver!

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
...and I love it!!

Sorry, had to express my excitement!! haha, but while I'm here...anyone know of anybody in the notts/derby area that does stainless steel exhaust welding? Got a slight crack on the exhaust.

1.8 8v RSi
If you need any bits, give me a shout, not far from you.

Mat.

and if he dont need any bits i might...don't suppose you got any 16v wings/bonnet for a good price?

and dont matter about the weather i wanna see this valver;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
theres loads of places for the exhaust mate, brittania tyres is a good one i've heard, but anywhere really.

if its just a bit of welding a normal garage may be cheaper...

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
If you need any bits, give me a shout, not far from you.

Mat.

and if he dont need any bits i might...don't suppose you got any 16v wings/bonnet for a good price?

He?! Who you callin he?!?! lol :p

I got some pics today. just gotta upload them, will be with you tonight! lol, naples red, gotta be...haha

I'm a trainee mechanic, so i work in the right place. Just took 2 hours to do a oil filter change today...didn't realise they were such a pain!!

Trophy

I got some pics today. just gotta upload them, will be with you tonight! lol, naples red, gotta be...haha

I'm a trainee mechanic, so i work in the right place. Just took 2 hours to do a oil filter change today...didn't realise they were such a pain!!

Are you a lady then? ;)

Mat.

Clio 16V mk1 ph2

Are you a lady then? ;)

Mat.

I am indeed.

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/hayleyban/DSC00003.jpg

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
I'm hoping mine'll go through, just got a chip on the windscreen that I'm a bit dubious about.
But it's all in good nick. It was my brothers before I bought it. But like I say, I work in the right place now to fix it.

Trophy
That's good, always nice to know the history of the car.
My first clio was bought off my cousin, many moons ago, still stuck with them now!

Mat.

corsa c exclusiv
YEEHAA! valvers rule, when they behave that is ;) looks nice, look after the naples, don't want it going pink ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ahhh it brings back memories of Ryans Naples Valver. What a right little beastie noise polluter that was!

Is a great colour that....RichyB has a mint example as well.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
looks good make sure you look after it i clean mine every other day lol
:)

Last edited:
  Clio 16V mk1 ph2
true, finding the time to clean it though!! haha...

the best part though has got to be my orignial cliosport mats!!