ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally gettin slamed 60mm tuesday cant wait!!!!

mk 2 172
finaly got round to bookin car in for lowering bein done tues day, got some pi springs gopin on anyone got these fitted?? hope its not gunna be to harsh of a ride?

I got Pi 60mm springs and shocks..it handles absolutly amazingly..100% recommend them.
But one thing..they are not low enough..so might change to my old shocks..so it will be good to see how yours sits on the springs alone.

2000 Clio 1.4 16v
these pi springs where do u get them? i was thinking of going 50mm and got quoted a price of £110 to fit them, tht too much? a

these pi springs where do u get them? i was thinking of going 50mm and got quoted a price of £110 to fit them, tht too much? a

I got mine from Top Gear in St Albans..but they order them from another company.
The best place for springs is Europarts.
£110 is a good price really.

mk 2 172
i got them from sumone on here, dunno how your price is, i gettin mine fitted from a freind of a freind dunno if he dun it cheap or not.

2000 Clio 1.4 16v
ah ok, well i was thinking of getting springs from ktec but they only do 35mm or 60 n i think 30 is too high 60 too low, looking at around 50. in total with cost of srings from ktec it would be 180 with fitting at a local garage, they rekon 2 hrs to do the front n 1hr to do the bak so i dno :s

2000 Clio 1.4 16v
ah ok kwl, well my clio atm sits really high so i think 60mm should do it! just got requoted £80 for fitting so that seems fair i guess.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol 2 hours 2 do the fronts and 1 hour 2 do the back they r having a laugh mate, i did my whole car in wel under an hour. rears take 7mins max!