ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally finished 172 Cup Last pics :(

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
Well after lots of hard work and spending lots of money finally getting the Cup to how i wanted it, i.e completely std and as mint as possible, ive had to sell it :( Missus got a new job wid company car and already has a new Fiat 500 so regrettably the Cup had to go and my new mode of transport is a 1.2 Fiat 500 Lounge! lol Anyway, had lots of interest in it and the 1st guy who came to see it bought it, was only for sale 6 days! Really nice chap who may possibly end up on here. Took it over to my girlfriends mums house to store it in the barn for the new owner untill he could pick it up. Came over last at the weekend to pick it up but got a few last pics before it went, really gona miss it
IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

172 cup
very nice car! lets hope the new owner looks after it like you obviously did.

How much did it go for if you don't mind me asking!

went for £2900 in the end wich i was quite happy wid, knocked £150 off for him as the spare key needed a new fob

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Maybe I missed something. You spent a fortune making it look standard ?!

Also.. your OH already has a car, plus now a new company car... so you had to sell your car ?

:S

Yeh unfortunately i live in a flat and am allocated 1.5 spaces (dont ask lol) nd people already moan abt me havin 2 cars so 3 wud b pushin it a bit! The 500 is only 7 months old and my missus wud end up loosin out big time if she gave the car back so the clio got the short straw, if i had sumwhere else 2 keep it i deffo wudnt have sold it! 2 b fair the 500 is a gr8 little car 4 wot i need it 4 and gives me time 2 save 4 sumthing a bit tasty or another bike!
EvilG, i wudnt say i spent a fortune on it but i wanted a mint std Cup as there arnt many left nw and did spend a fair bit getting it 2 hw i wanted it