ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0485.JPG
DSC_0489.JPG
DSC_0493.JPG
DSC_0495.JPG
DSC_0496.JPG
Not had a day off since collecting this car, so finally I managed to spend a good few hours on it today. Good time!

Attachments

• DSC_0489.JPG
    DSC_0489.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0493.JPG
    DSC_0493.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
  • DSC_0495.JPG
    DSC_0495.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0496.JPG
    DSC_0496.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0491.JPG
    DSC_0491.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
Looks great! Colour is brilliant! Never been keen on those wheels, but personal tastes etc.
What did you use to dress the engine bay?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Hero wagon.

Do nothing for me visually mind you. In fact I dislike the look of them but that's not what they're about.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah come on Ant, we know you can do a lot better with the alloys ;)

Awesome brick though. I actually really like Silverstone, too. I'm sure it sounds incredible on take off.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome estate. Colour is a bit meh on the 5, prefer dark grey or darker still.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
No it's not the most attractive car in the world, but behind the wheel you just don't care lol.

Alloys actually look much better in the flesh, might change the colour but for the min I'm just going to enjoy it as is.

As for the colour, I had my heart set on black, problem is, the ones currently for sale (7x) are not in that great condition, 2nd, this is one of two that has covered under 55k which means the bmw warranty is affordable.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
No it's not the most attractive car in the world, but behind the wheel you just don't care lol.

Alloys actually look much better in the flesh, might change the colour but for the min I'm just going to enjoy it as is.

As for the colour, I had my heart set on black, problem is, the ones currently for sale (7x) are not in that great condition, 2nd, this is one of two that has covered under 55k which means the bmw warranty is affordable.

I love the colour, and I also love the shape, I think they've got seriously clean lines for a big old beast.

Anyway, don't waste money changing the wheel colour, find some BMW ones that suit it, buy them, fit your tyres, sell your wheels on.

It'll cost the same as a bloody refurb near enough!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The wheels do look a bit bland but that's only because there on every version of E60 ever made so get a bit lost on the M brand.

Lovely car though.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
But they are very similar you have to agree and most people would just associate them with the same wheels.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I love it! Also actually really like the wheels. They're big deep concave wheels. I love them and the car. That engine must be one of the best ever. Shame they didn't do a manual!

BMW 330D
Just seen your reply mate, i cant stop looking on their for sale thread theres a mint e36 at the moment thats only 6k

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It does seam like one of the better bmw forums with normal English being spoken I must say...lol