ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final round up before Go date.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello,

I thought it would be nice to put up a final thread with small bits of information/ reminders in, and of course to thank you lot for your continued support :eek:

- Entertainment is FREE. Rinse it for all it's worth, as the club (and therefore you) have paid good money for it
- Try and arrive around 10:30. There is NO rush, we're not going to run away
- Food will be INSIDE, not from the burger van. You can use your £2.50 to redeem various food items on the day. We've put more of an emphasis on quality this year. Hope it doesn't disappoint.
- It's going to rain. Although i'm awesome, I can't predict the weather. Bring a coat or a brolly. If you're playing tug of war you're going to get muddy, so bring a change of clothes to.
- In relation to the above we have indoor conference suites (x2) that can hold 100 people each. These should be sign posted on the day should you want some shelter from the rain.
- I will have a notice board in the marquee with various bits and pieces of information on it, including tug of war times.
- We have both arenas this year (i.e the one on the right we had last year and the one on the left that was blocked off). Therefore plenty of space.
- Don't be a r****d when parking up

- Any dick head driving and you will be banned from the forum. 5mph on site please, I don't want warp speed up the central road.

I think thats it really! I've got ClioSport linked directly to my e-mail, so if you need to contact me direct it's luke@cliosport.net. I'll respond ASAP.

See you tomorrow, ladies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols. I actually cracked that joke at the check-in desk! :eek:

Bus w**ker
Also the first person to spam the f**k out of Luke till he cracks will win a secret prize.