ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FINAL IDEA FOR MY CAR!

renault clio
I was bored last night and decided to have a play in photoshop with an idea of how I want my car to look when its completely finished. This is how it looks now....

DSCN4804.jpg

AND THIS IS THE PHOTOSHOP:

FINALIDEA.jpg

This will include:

- 10mm wheel spacers all round.
- 172 Replica sideskirts which I have and are going on early June!
- Renault laguna front splitter
- K-Tec carbon fibre bonnet

and also coilovers sometime in the future.

Let me know your thoughs and opinions

Many thanks
Jez

1.6 16v
Looking ace matey:D should be looking very smart for FCS

Wish i could make up my mind!

You thought about colour coding and 172 grill?

Steve

As Steve says 172 grill would be the way forward, they are only £42 from the stealer and make a huge difference to road presence.

renault clio
Good plan, it will look nice :)

Ride height is nice but would look even better a touch lower :cool:

I know fella..that why I will eventually purchase some coilovers..then i can adjust the height however I wish but its all money and like today when i found out some c**t had slashed one of my tyres its sets me back a bit.

Looking ace matey:D should be looking very smart for FCS

Wish i could make up my mind!

You thought about colour coding and 172 grill?

Steve
hey up buddy..cant wait for FCS! should be cracking..remember the suncream this time steve ;) lol! yea Ive looked at doing both but cant make my mind up..I quite like the way the platic trim breaks it all up with the black wheels etc but i will have to see once everything else is done...I still think you should get the same wheels as me then get them done in white fella..would look immense!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that looks great...apart from the RANK laguna splitter!

a megane or cup splitter would be a lot nicer imo

renault clio
that looks great...apart from the RANK laguna splitter!

a megane or cup splitter would be a lot nicer imo

Yeap it was a toss up between the laguna and megane splitter...still not sure at the moment to be honest but think you could be right...will do another photoshop;)

Sorry to hi-jack this thread! Can Megane splitters be bought from the stealer? If so how much are they?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, any ph1 megane iirc...

scrap yards will have them, but they will be old and more than likely, faded and scratched

RB 182 Cup
nahh not black, i got mine photo shopped and it look slike somebody has stolen your badges :( . maybe a dark bronzey colour to match the pear black in the sun, that goldy bronze colour

1.8 8v RSi
i swear someones got black on theres on here and i thought it looked good....lol.....althou bronze would be great...

clio 172 sport, zxr6
that looks like my motor carnt put a pic up at the mo but there is some pics somewhere in the threads. looks good but i have to say that coz it looks like mine. i now have the carbon bonnet on as well