ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Filthiest car award

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I know it's probably really late notice but can we have a 'Filthiest car award'
if not this year then defiantly for next year please?

The award could like an anti-prize, like be a can of beer, or a chocolate bar,
or better yet some random trophy from a charity shop, like a darts or snooker one,
as long as it's utterly crap, because detailing products would just be insulting. ;)

What do you think?
(this is where I get shot down in flames)

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
You see now that's cool, good honest to God dirt! :cool:

It's not just because I want to win something,
there are a lot of people that aren't into detailing,
i've seen cars on here that have massive amounts of road dirt because they're daily commuters.

I've seen Clio's that make mine look shiny. lol

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You would easily win filthiest interior!

​But yeah i get your point.

i've seen cars on here that have massive amounts of road dirt because they're daily commuters.

Mine does 100 miles a day and the amount of flies, roadkill splatter and general grime/salt it accumulates weekly is mind boggling.

That said I cleaned it today.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Drift day aftermath ??

Mine's not been washed in a while... but it does about 150 miles a month if that these days :( If I don't clean it until Xmas day it'll still look the bloody same.

Same here, I process other photographers photos from home these days, (hence why i'm on here all day)
​so i'm not doing any commuting atm, so mine actually looks clean(ish).

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Actually thinking about it, maybe people would be happier receiving an award called :

'Driven not Detailed', 'Just Driven', 'Honest Miles', or something like that, I mean what if they don't have a sense of humour?

But then that would probably require a slightly better prize in acknowledgement that
they're all about the miles.

Sh*t, thinking of club stuff's harder than I thought. :S