ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fight Night Round 3

Golf GTD
its a good game, graphics are awesome too.

also its fairly easy to get all the gamerpoints on it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was so tempted to buy this on Saturday along with GRAW2. I still might have a purchase, but apparently its pish easy to complete, even on hard level. I know Clart thinks its a top game, so I'll no doubt buy it eventually, if just for the multiplayer element.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
kept me occupied for a few weeks. i honestly couldn't put it down until i finished it, but i haven't played it since

1.8 Civic EX
kept me occupied for a few weeks. i honestly couldn't put it down until i finished it, but i haven't played it since

exactly that...and it's not exactly hard to do either...will pass the time and it's an easy 1000 gamerscore but I'd wait till you've done the games you've got and get this as a pass time to play whjile waiting for a new game to come out..

As father and son....
make an ugly boxer from Mexico who turns into an absolute killer, i called mine Arthur "The Wankle" Tractor and hes a f**king freak but hard as nails. a funny combination

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
mines was an albino negro called clart with a white goate and mowhawk.

Looked like a right skinny c**t but could do some damage with his haymakers

quality game, shame the online play is ruined by idiots and glitches though :(

I tried to make Mike Tyson for my career game... he looked utter garbage though, so in the end I found a website with a guide on making all the greats missing from the games, like: Holmes, Tyson, Lewis, Hamed, Hearns etc etc... they look excellent, but shame there's not more variation on boxer creation, you can make a Tyson without having him slow and powerful, or lightening fast feather fisted puncher...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
quality game, shame the online play is ruined by idiots and glitches though :(

I tried to make Mike Tyson for my career game... he looked utter garbage though, so in the end I found a website with a guide on making all the greats missing from the games, like: Holmes, Tyson, Lewis, Hamed, Hearns etc etc... they look excellent, but shame there's not more variation on boxer creation, you can make a Tyson without having him slow and powerful, or lightening fast feather fisted puncher...

What website was this dude? Sounds good. I could do a search but if you know it off your head then it saves me time. Can you use created fighters for 2 players etc and online?

cant remember the site off the top of my head, it was someone's webspace on NTL or similar, but I have it at home on my PC or laptop favs. I'll dig them out and post them up, they take about 10 minutes to do, but there's a glitch in that they wont save, so make sure you go into profile manager and manually save over your profile or all that work gets lost... which is a little annoying! lol

You can use created boxers online too, just have to set the custom boxer option, although if you are playing anyone other than a mate you trust the created boxers will all be maxed on stats for that weight class and be a fast style with judge jab... which is the choice of the lamer which accounts for 99% of people I have encountered on there lol

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I am hooked on this game but stuck on a fight that I just cannot win (must of tried 20+ times)!

1.8 Civic EX
use your elbow's, head and knee a little ;)

not too much mind or you will get disqualified...

good tip for online if you want to wind someone up...use your elbows a few times they then get pissed off start using theirs and get carried away and end up getting disqualified and you win! I done it a few times haha

what style of fighter do you have and what are you against? I find them all pretty easy tbh on single player even on hard, there seems to be a formula to beat the CPU without too much trouble. Depending on how patient you are I'd change you stlye to Elusive and pick judge jab or sinister cross and dont even bother throwing haymakers or signature punches. You can either back pedal and jab/cross your way to a win but to stop the CPU walking you down and cutting the ring off you need to be constantly moving in and out of range and hitting them with shots.

Next thing is blocking, if you cant block punches in this game forget it, you'll come unstuck on hard against the more polished boxers and boxer/puncher types.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have another question : Will this frustrate me in a way which I will throw my controller at the wall if I lose a fight? I tend to have a bad temper while on the wrong end of success.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I am hooked on this game but stuck on a fight that I just cannot win (must of tried 20+ times)!

Have you mastered the parry and counter haymaker mate, once you've done this you can pretty much end anyone lol

Yeah I got the hang of the parry, just the guy I can't beat is VERY tough. I can catch him with loads of haymakers but he just knocks me down all the time. Can't remember his name but will check later.
Nearly completed it though as I only need 2 of the achievements. Also have a perfect record too :cool:

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I have another question : Will this frustrate me in a way which I will throw my controller at the wall if I lose a fight? I tend to have a bad temper while on the wrong end of success.

Yes! I get p*ssed off and start shouting at my boxer!
I do cheat a bit though, when I leave I quickly go back to the dashboard so I don't ruin my perfect record lol :eek:

Monaco 172 2/468

When you knock the cpu guys out it can be very satisfying, but yes there have been a few tempatations to launch my controller out the window when getting pumped :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol. Excellent...

Without failure, either me or one of my mates will end up throwing our PS2 controller across the room after a weekly Trophy challenge on Pro Evo 6 ends in defeat.

I might have to purchase this Fight Night :) Like I said, was going to on Saturday when I bought GRAW2, but was a few quid short.