ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa'15

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Ah right.

Physical stores are not very good for deals. Good luck!

Game are doing:

Xbox
Extra controller
Fifa 15
COD Ghosts

For £389 in store which isn't too bad considering Ghosts is still £35.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
LOL at the own goal I just scored (accidentally)

Scissor kick from the halfway line, pmsl. Going to try and upload it now and post here.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Be a pro is still horseshit. Ai never gets tired and defenders are all the second coming of Jaap Stam. Been the same for 4+ years now

DCi
It seems to be an issue for everyone on the ps4

Saying that NHL is also not great so assuming EA have fucked something up

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

Here's the own goal I scored yesterday, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

banther

ClioSport Club Member
HAHAHAHAHA that's brilliant. The slow mo missed header from the keeper is the best bit.

Im im struggling to get into this a little bit tbh but that's mostly because I'm s**t.

What at does everyone use for their game assist things? Trying to find the difference between pass power assistance and just using the pass assists. Confused.

Also - not having my ultimate team packs!

107 Track Car & C4
I am starting to get used to this now, still prefer '14 at the moment though. One thing I don't like on the new one is how you set your formation and line-ups etc, was a lot easier to navigate on the older games.

107 Track Car & C4
Is anyone else finding it really easy to score from quite far out? I remember FIFA 04 being like this back in the PS2 days..

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i find everyone is shooting from anywhere. the amount of times I've hit the post/bar as well.

Got a few red cards so far, need to stop tapping B :boring:

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Nah I can't score from anywhere except inside the box which is unusual cus I could score from anywhere in 14. I keep hitting the bar on 15!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I find the power bar fills up so quickly when you shoot. Have to literally tap the shoot button otherwise it goes over.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played a couple of online seasons and won them both. Hate how they've toned down the Liverpool pace compared to the demo :(

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Im heavy into Career mode but feel I'm missing out on what the games about.

I usually bum Ultimate Team but this time.... meh!

Is there something like Career mode online? I know there is Seasons but that seems a little weak in terms of depth of play in that you can change teams after every game which seems a little odd. Noob.

I tried Pro Clubs drop in last night and everyone was telling me to quit I was that bad. I need to actually find out what a RCM role is I think.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Im heavy into Career mode but feel I'm missing out on what the games about.

I usually bum Ultimate Team but this time.... meh!

Is there something like Career mode online? I know there is Seasons but that seems a little weak in terms of depth of play in that you can change teams after every game which seems a little odd. Noob.

I tried Pro Clubs drop in last night and everyone was telling me to quit I was that bad. I need to actually find out what a RCM role is I think.

Same mate, career is what I go for tbh.
I usually get into FUT until it becomes boring by March/April. Webapp transfers still down for it too. :(

Never really been into Pro Clubs.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Same mate, career is what I go for tbh.
I usually get into FUT until it becomes boring by March/April. Webapp transfers still down for it too. :(

Never really been into Pro Clubs.

Next step surely has to be Career mode with the matches played online against other in career. Dont understand why that doesnt happen!!

So much more interesting with scouting etc.

Although I always start off in Championship, this time with Ipswich on World Class. Floundering at 14th in the table!!

Commentary is a step up in this game too. Noting that they talk about your place in the cups and upcoming games. Little detail that goes a long way IMO.

This game is a serious step up from 14.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's all about pro clubs tbh! It's the only reason I play fifa.

Our team is Wiffer FC if anyone wants a transfer (PS4)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is it just me or can you no longer bring the keeper out using triangle? I used to love playing mind games with the opposition by bringing the keeper out to the edge of the box/middle of the half lol. Neuer FTW

Fiesta ST-3
First time I've got into UT this time. Previously I've been all about online seasons.

So far in both seasons and UT seasons I'm unbeaten (about 20 games!!) it'll come to an end soon enough though I'm sure!

none :(
Might be a bit of a r****d question.

I have fifa on Xbox one -ultimate team edition. Today my Xbox has decided to break, shopto are swapping this for me and I should have a replacement on Friday, now will I lose my current ultimate team or does it carry over.

I wouldn't normally be bothered but due to the fact I should be receiving a gold pack every week for 40 weeks could piss me seeing as I paid for the ultimate edition, and my current team includes messi and ruus.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Might be a bit of a r****d question.

I have fifa on Xbox one -ultimate team edition. Today my Xbox has decided to break, shopto are swapping this for me and I should have a replacement on Friday, now will I lose my current ultimate team or does it carry over.

I wouldn't normally be bothered but due to the fact I should be receiving a gold pack every week for 40 weeks could piss me seeing as I paid for the ultimate edition, and my current team includes messi and ruus.

I'd expect it to be linked to your ID so you should be good.