ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa'15

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The keepers are ...how can I put this.

Wasn't one of the key features the keeper system? lol

The demo build is 2-3 months old mate. Ridiculous pumping out a demo that old, but it's often the case.

The keepers and shooting are much better in the final build.

DCi
I'm going bite the bullet and pay the extra on the psn store thing... only because i'll play it loads and wont have to change the disc!

also, for anyone who play's UT, the web app is online and you get a few free packs... i got a yedlin which seems to be going for 6k coins... I'm sure I'll make a cheap squad for that :)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm going bite the bullet and pay the extra on the psn store thing... only because i'll play it loads and wont have to change the disc!

also, for anyone who play's UT, the web app is online and you get a few free packs... i got a yedlin which seems to be going for 6k coins... I'm sure I'll make a cheap squad for that :)

Can you only use the Web app if you have played ultimate team before do you know? I can't get it to work

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've just ordered the normal edition. Got the UT edition last year and every single pack was crap.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Doesn't it come out tomorrow. How have you done that then?

Depends who he knows/where he works ;)
I remember having COD:WAW nearly a week early in one of my old jobs.

My Fifa has been dispatched. We'll see how good the free UT packs are this year...

Fiesta ST-3
I pre ordered it with a local store, and was passing on my way to work yesterday - just popped in to see if they had it in yet and they did... Only a small company so he was happy to give me it early!!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Maybe that will be the new way to get games early! I remember the days where nearly every game I preordered would come 1 or 2 days early. Seems they've sorted out posting things to arrive on release day.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Alright guys so this is the steps to getting FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition for £29!!!! (2900 Reupees).

1. Go to settings, console settings, change location from the UK To India, then press restart.

2. Once its booted up, sign in as yourself and go to store, search for FIFA 15, find the version you would like (Ultimate Team version is only £2 more!), the price is 2900 rupees (£29), if you have EA access then it’s a further 10 % off.

3. Purchase the game with a debit/credit card. Input all correct details, the only parts that you need to fake to be Indian are;
State/Province – Karnataka
Postcode – 576104
Phone number – 918202922323

4. Once you have done, go to settings, console settings, change location back to UK, then press restart.

5. Once booted back up, sign in and go back to FIFA 15 (will be in games/apps area) and it should say ‘Manage’ where you can download.

6. Once it is downloaded and installed you won’t be able to play until official release in India which is Thursday at 7.30pm.

107 Track Car & C4
Picked this up this morning on XBO, hardly had any left at Tesco and that was at 6am! Looking forward to playing when I get home later, hardly played the demo.

Fiesta ST
My first game in UT and first bug, the match doesn't end, the whistle blows then the camera just looks at the ball. Only way out of it is to forfeit game. It seems it isn't just me either after a quick search on google. Hope it's not a sign of things to come.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
FUT web app is having a spaz out at the moment too.

My first game on UT was fine last night btw, still lost though. LOL.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Indian Xbox store appears to have fixed itself. Won't work with my cards

Edit: Actually it's hsbc's fraud prevention team on the ball again. f*****s love doing that!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Indian Xbox store appears to have fixed itself. Won't work with my cards

Edit: Actually it's hsbc's fraud prevention team on the ball again. f**kers love doing that!

I had to call Natwest to get it through.

If not just get one of those prepaid debit cards found in most dodgy cornershops near you.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I had to call Natwest to get it through.

If not just get one of those prepaid debit cards found in most dodgy cornershops near you.

It worked once they unblocked my cards. Been busy working (and it's been installing)

Will give it a bash after meetings

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Going to take me a while getting used to being s**t again on Pro Clubs.

First drop in match, we won 2-0. I (BALOBUMWIPE) scored both. Hero TBH \o/

I have only had chance to have a couple of games on a new season, loving the game so far. The dribbling and passing looks to be a lot better than last year, I think shooting is a lot harder though, couldn't hit the target for s**t! Although I am playing as Leeds...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Apparently if you're caught doing this you'll get 500 lashings. Which isn't a bad deal at all.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Well, drop in games are still as infuriating as ever, with 9 year old kids picking the GK position and trying to dribble past the entire team. Little cnuts