ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa manager 2012

172cup/ insignia
I noticed a few threads about football manager 2012 and was wondering if anyone plays fifa manager 2012.

Im currently playing as Blackburn Rovers and sitting in 6th place in my third season. My current squad is :-

Paul Robinson gk
Martin Olsson lb
Christopher Samba cd
Edgar Duenas cd
Martin Petrov lm
Fernando Gago cm
Blaise Matuidi cm
David Hoilett rm
Juan Roman Riquelme am
Emmanuel Adebayor st

Subs

Sergey Ryzhikov
Zdnek grygera
Nigel De Jong
Steven N'Zonzi
Erik Lamela
Thierry Henry
Roman Pavlychenko

Most of my new players are free transfers are very cheap due to contracts ending etc. Emmanuel Adebayor was the dearest at 7million and Thierry Henry was 900k in my first season biggest bargin was Nigel De Jong at 2.5 million due to not renewing contract at man city

172cup/ insignia
iv got both fifa was only a tenner and just as good apart from you can build your club up more training camps around the world and extend your stadium etc

pls my Fifa manager 12 always close any time i want to start new game. its frustrating not to b able to play. i need help to this please