ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta gets low

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Im so tempted now.

fiesta-28-03-09_001.jpg

fiesta-28-03-09_002.jpg

fiesta-28-03-09_003.jpg

fiesta-28-03-09_004.jpg

fiesta-28-03-09_005.jpg

This was after the engine was loaded into the back of the fiesta.
Must say, it looks awfully good.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
lol @ putting a manky old engine in the back of a new car..

Enterprise rent a van IS ur friend!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Too low for me imho, but hey as long as you like it. Just looks like the suspensions gone tbh....

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Thanks chaps what's with the worry that I put an engine in it? That's what a car is for. I don't fancy at wheels as people may think it is an st, which isn't what I want as means I would get idiots who want to race when I don't have the power

V6 Exige, GTR R35
yip too low......

i wouldnt put an engine in the back of any car - what were you thinking?

my st is just right on eibach springs - i wouldnt go any lower than them

Attachments

• DSC00015 (2).jpg
    DSC00015 (2).jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 18
  05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Thanks chaps what's with the worry that I put an engine in it? That's what a car is for. I don't fancy at wheels as people may think it is an st, which isn't what I want as means I would get idiots who want to race when I don't have the power

TBH mate you get idiots try and race you whatever visual mods you do. Just don't rise to it. I had this guy in a CTR (in the outside lane) reving the nuts off it in slow moving traffic and thinking he's all that - I just pmsl & made sure he saw. I may be driving a shity 1.4 ZR, but he's more likely to kill someone acting like a dick.

Put it this way it takes 2 to race!. When they shoot off & think there all that its rather funny tbh imho... Or maybe its me getting older (although not that old at 26 lol).