ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fibreglass Bonnets, who makes one?

Clio RT
Hi all,

I've been thinking about getting a lightweight bonnet for the clio (Mk1 ph3) for a while, would prefer fibreglass over carbon fibre as it'll be getting painted so no point in paying more for CF and then hiding it. Ideally I'd like a plain, non-valver bonnet but realise if anyone makes them it'll most likely be for a valver so one of those would be OK.

My question is does anyone know of anywhere that does them? A quick google check finds Xsport racing but no prices and I dont know of anyone thats bought one to say if they are any good. Are there any other companies that do them off the shelf so to speak? If not I may look into getting one made but tooling up for a one off would be dear :(

Thanks,

Nic

Cro

Meg'd r27
Theres a company on ebay that advertises fibreglass bonnets for the clio. Normally for rally purposes I think