ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FF Discount %

I bought my 182 back in august when the discount was 30%, I was just wondering what the FF discount rate was at the moment...

Cheers.

Lee

BMW M2C

I was told 18% when I asked the other day. Theyll still give me what I paid for my car if I traded it in. LOL

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

30% discount is quality, is there a limit on how many cars cas be brought then?

anybody need a new friend!!

Lee

BMW M2C

You can only register one car in your name for a period of 6 months.

30% was a rare one off.

yeah but also to remember with the FF discount it also applies for a low APR rate on finance aswell, apr should be around 7.5 i think @ the mo with Inside Track - capital bank

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by cris on 14 February 2005

yeah but also to remember with the FF discount it also applies for a low APR rate on finance aswell, apr should be around 7.5 i think @ the mo with Inside Track - capital bank
are you forced to use a renault approved insurance company or renault insurance itself?

My mate works for Bentley, get VAG cars real cheap but have to pay through the nose for insurance

Ziel Nurburgring

Does friends mean that some of the friends on here could get us a little bit of discount? Im liking the idea if they can

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 15 February 2005

are you forced to use a renault approved insurance company or renault insurance itself?

My mate works for Bentley, get VAG cars real cheap but have to pay through the nose for insurance

you are not forced to use the renualt finance company (RFS) but inside track are part of the Royal Bank Of Scotland workgroup as like RFS. Only advantage using renault own would be the fact you possibly get a better APR rate as it will be a F&F rate.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 15 February 2005

yep we could do a deal lol... get 25% off and ill give u 5% in cash back..
I would be more than happy to do that!

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by cris on 15 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 15 February 2005

you are not forced to use the renualt finance company (RFS) but inside track are part of the Royal Bank Of Scotland workgroup as like RFS. Only advantage using renault own would be the fact you possibly get a better APR rate as it will be a F&F rate.
sorry dunno why I quoted you lol

I meant insurance, not finance...