ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few spaces left on our RR day..

MK1 monster
Hi guys ive had a word with Vicky who has agreed to let me post this up..

anyway i have organised an RR day for Clio16valver at Surrey Rolling Road on the 27th november and in usual style some of the MK1's that were attending are now poorly (we all know that if you plan to take a valver anyway its a 50/50 chance of actually going!)

anyway i have some spaces left to fill if anybody is interested? i know you are arranging one but this one is quite far away from the other, so may interest some other members.

the details are as follows..

As we havent had one for a while (and the last one was in the south west) ive sorted out a rolling road day more east at Surrey Rolling Road for the 27th Novemeber.

Its all booked up and for 15 cars or more its going to be £35 per run.

Surrey Rolling Road Ltd
Unit 120
Qinetiq Chobham lane
Surrey
KT16 0EE
http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk

The start time will be 10am

1. clio-girl
2. Matt
3. sideways danny
4. winslowvalver
5. Clio_Squeak
6. lukey boy
7. A18XHO
8. jay s
9. Wobba
10.doublea aaron
11. Gus (sideways dannys mate)
12. Terryc101 (if car is on road by then)
13. Cliolord

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
hi im interested, one of the lads looks like he lives v close to me, winslowvalver....

MK1 monster
haha fair shout guys, but were bringing out the ITB parade... we can show you why the mk1's lead the way :rasp:

i love a bit of rivalry the more of you that come along the better, we should all being well have 2 mk1 F4R'd ITB'd for the controversy as well

MK1 monster
1. Paddy
2. clio-girl
3. Matt
4. sideways danny
5. Clio_Squeak
6. A18XHO
7. jay s
8. Wobba
9.doublea aaron
10. Gus (sideways dannys mate)
11. Terryc101 (if car is on road by then)
12. Cliolord
13. midge
14. bubs
15. Naples-RSi + possibly few friends.
16. Laine_16v
17. Edgeyboy 90% Sure
18. Tom (Evo 5)
19. Dan (EK9)
20. Nick (E46 M3)
21. Chris (E46 M3)
22. Beanie (something)
23. stevie_b

this is how our list stands at the moment so have a couple of slots left!