ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few quick photos of the Cup

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Went for a run out in the car last last night, and the result was allot of road kill all over the front end.

Today's job, Quick wash and top up the LSP.

So after a 2BM wash and, a Coat of FK1000p followed by a quick wipe over with FK425 I took it down the road for a couple of quick photos on the Iphone 4

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Couple messing with the Hipsamatic Camera

008.jpg

009.jpg

Fiesta ST3
thats pretty much how i want my iceberg non cup 172

excellent choice of products too, i have the same, fk425 is some good stuff, i use it on the windows inside and out :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
thats pretty much how i want my iceberg non cup 172

excellent choice of products too, i have the same, fk425 is some good stuff, i use it on the windows inside and out :)

Im a Big Fan of nearly all the FK Products... The FK425 Smells Yummy to :eek:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Its probably a little Tired under the weight of the Ktech Super-Sport Stealth as its not a particularly light weight system LOL

Its currently got 2 Sockets wedged in it as well LOL

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Im currently on KW V2's although I might be changing them soon as they are a little tired... May go for the V2's again or maybe B14's

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Mine is the 3rd car they have been on, They have a fair few miles under their belt, quite alot of Track day action from all cars, a bit clonky, rusty rear shocks and a little seeping from the top of the front shocks.

Still very serviceable but i fancy a new set.