ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Questions Guys...

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
Right as you can probably guess im not clued up on my Clio's.

I have a few random questions i would like answering if you lot would be so kind.

1) Do any Clios's have these dials (be that with a white or black background). If so what do you call that clio and what age range is it?

newdials.jpg

newdials2.jpg

2) If the answer to the above is yes has anyone turned these:

dials3.jpg

dials2.jpg

Into these (ignore the silver paint):

dials4.jpg

dials.jpg

dials5.jpg

3) Im after turini's but need a low offset unlike the clio..... I understand the trophy is et 42 grey and the cup is et 37 silver. Am i right?

Many Thanks Guys and Girls

Deano - Coupe-Club Admin

Golf R/Leon FR
not RS dials but look like they are from a mk2 ph1 clio but not sure on what model

liking the dials though

Vectra :(
Could have been from the 'Sport' models of clios? Its def not from an 172/182 as like has been said the rev range is wrong. They are similar to a mk1 172 tho so maybe they are from a 1.2 sport or something of the same years?

Not much help i know

BMW 320d SE
Yeah like others have said the rev range is odd, but the top speed is 160mph. Could it be off a 1.6 16v or something like that?
P.S. I'm loving the blue backlighting!

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
Well the blue and red ones are from my 1.6 16v coupe.

So im guessing they may be from non sporty clios, like 1.4 16v and 1.6 16v.... Im guessing the 1.2's will have a lower top speed.

Also any ideas on the speedline turini's?

Thanks for the help

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
Yes getting it one colour is easy, getting different colour needles is a bit tricky.

Thanks for the help, i think i know what clios to look for now :)

Audi TT Quattro
Oops forgot I had 2 accounts here.... I asked admin to merge them into one ages ago... nevermind. :D

XTR2000 into XTR :D

RS Meg 175
I have those dials on my 1.2 16v Y reg <<<<< :D

How easy is it to change the colour to Blue from my boring orange colour?
anyone done a tutorial>? or fancy doing one ;) lol?

Polo + Micra
easy peasy to change the led's

but getting two different colours is not easy as blue shining on red is going to look s**t

this is what mine look like