ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few questions about a 182...buttons and wipers...

1.6 ZS + Clio 182 FF
Hello!I am enjoying my 182 I have got recently but I have a few questions :)1) What is the red light next to the gear stick ?2) How do you turn off the rear wiper wiping when you select reverse?3) A bit of a random one but does anyone know how much Admiral roughly charge to insure a scorpion exhaust? Also, if I got a set of new alloys (turinis) would I have to tell ADMIRAL?Thanks!

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
The red light next to the gear leve has something to do with the alarm it self I believe.

Rear wiper gets engaged when the wipers them selves are on. Before you select reverse just hit the stalk up to stop it coming on.

Insurance wise, I wouldn't mention the wheels as IMO its oem, so a standard Renault item, cost wise of an exhaust being added to the policy. God knows.

Someone else will be along shorty to put me wrong on some info I've mentioned.

Welcome too cliosport, and enjoy.

1994 Clio 1.8 16v
Admiral are fairly good with mods, so it shouldn't cost too much. As above, I wouldn't bother declaring the wheels, as they're standard Renault. Up to you though I guess..