ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few points, advice/help ect..

Megane RS250
Hi guys, pay day Thursday and its time to sink more money into the car.

Few things im after really, mainly advice/pointing in the right direction.

1) Desperately needs a new front splitter.. i've heard the Skoda splitters are the best to go for but im unsure which one(Model ect)
2) I have the LEDS ect for a full interior conversion however the first (and last) time i tried i kinda blew my clocks.. so if there's anyone in the north east who is very handy with a soldering iron or has done this before then i would be extremely grateful for any help (Would pay obviously)
3) Scuff/Scratch/Chip repair, Alloy referb - i was going to go with ChipsAway as i have used them before however i thought i would have a ask around before i committed to them.

Think that's it for now, i am based in Durham so any services ect would have to be reasonably local .. any help would be great guys.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
It's the Fabia splitter you want and don't bother with the alloy wheel smart repair types, get them done properly if you want them to last.

Splitter part no: 5J08070619B9

Megane RS250
Another option could be to purchase some xenon headlights, with the projector lenses?

They are simply plug and play.

I would have no idea where to look to the the right ones or anything bud.

Edit: found some but they're in the hundreds...

Megane RS250
Splitter purchased, thanks James
Really want to try for the interior light conversion..
so if there's anyone in the north east who is very handy with a soldering iron or has done this before then i would be extremely grateful for any help (Would pay obviously)

Megane RS250
Also, both my spare a main key fob (the black bit on the key) is goosed, is there anything special i need to do ot can i just replace it.. does it need coding or anything?