ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics

Dynamique+ 1.4
some nice summerish ones. gave it a quick clean today and then went out and got a couple of pics. I havent taken any decent ones for ages so here they are.

2002 1.4 dynamique.
16" 172 alloys
sport grille

Enjoy!!

03052008078.jpg

03052008080.jpg
03052008081.jpg

Dynamique+ 1.4
Good point, i will get some its just finding the time. In two months im gunna have to reinsure it so im debating whether or not to keep it and do a few mods:
wheel refurb in athracite
lower 50mm or so
stealth exhaust
maybe a little bit of colour coding.

or buy another car thats slightly bigger i.e mk1.5 focus as i throw bikes in the back fairly often.

Dynamique+ 1.4
lol, no to the very left of the first pic theres two massive chimenys, thats where i work.. i think. Oh and thats marshland mate. although they do put sheep on it.

Dynamique+ 1.4
Cheers guys! I have been thinking about swapping it, but each time i get in it and have a drive, i just think Nahhh, and plus it would be even better with a couple of mods!