ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of the low fat spread..197.

clio 197
Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So, so, so very close to perfection. Then you stick pea shooter exhaust trim onto a car with a recessed exhaust so the diffuser works correctly.

Who said it was just an exhaust trim. Read the list of mods.!
It's a full milltek system with decat, hardly a pea shooter.! ;)
As for the tips they are being replaced for something closer to standard as I've started to dislike them.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Who said it was just an exhaust trim. Read the list of mods.!
It's a full milltek system with decat, hardly a pea shooter.! ;)
As for the tips they are being replaced for something closer to standard as I've started to dislike them.
Get it flush with the diffuser, it'll be perfect.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
hi gaz.
yours is in winter mode too aint it. but you've got the mirrors too.?

Indeed. The Black wheels on mine were supposed to be for Winter only, but i actually prefer them! They seem to bring out the calipers more (mine are Red) so i think they are staying. The Sliver looks boring in comparison imo. Still have them in the shed, so need one more wheel to make your 9 ;)

clio 197
Indeed. The Black wheels on mine were supposed to be for Winter only, but i actually prefer them! They seem to bring out the calipers more (mine are Red) so i think they are staying. The Sliver looks boring in comparison imo. Still have them in the shed, so need one more wheel to make your 9 ;)

yeh. same here, i do like them just not sure if they make it look a bit chavy,
i just dont know...:S

thanks again all for the great feedback...:D

Megane R26
Simply stunning - best 197 I have ever seen!

I'm not a fan of the stickers, but they work well with the rest of the car - LOVE IT!

clio 197
Simply stunning - best 197 I have ever seen!

I'm not a fan of the stickers, but they work well with the rest of the car - LOVE IT!

i feel so humble when i see this...:eek: but thankyou...:D

the stickers went with the silver wheels, may have to change to darker stickers if the black wheels stay on...

jase...
www.clio197.net