ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the Liquid Yellow

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Like the cool kid I am, one stormy Thursday night and headed out to the local underground carpark and snapped a few images of my LY and my mates 106 Gti & another mates recently bought BMW. The 106, he admits needs raising at the back, as it was bought like this last month and he hasn't had a chance to sort it.

Haven't really done much to the LY since I bought it back in February, other than a new exhaust system, and a few bits and pieces to tidy it up. Didn't manage to give her a clean so she is a little dirty in these pics. My photography skills arnt amazing, but here's a few of my pics.

030-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

026-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

012-4.jpg

013-4.jpg

014-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

010-3.jpg

009-3.jpg

An orange one
Both cars look good! The LY is such a great colour for the 182's

Id seriously lose that gash wheel whores sticker on your mates car though!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yeah, photos dont even do LY justice. Like I said, he's barely had the car so he's got a few and pieces to do :)

Black Gold Trophy
Not that im aware matre, whys that??

because the black stickers on the vents between the upper and lower grilles are missing and not a soul on cliosport would ever entertain the possibility that someone removed them without painting the bumper! :rasp:

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
because the black stickers on the vents between the upper and lower grilles are missing and not a soul on cliosport would ever entertain the possibility that someone removed them without painting the bumper! :rasp:

I took them off because they were flaking, got some new ones that I havent stuck on yet :)