ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of my recent purchase

ArcticBlue 182 Phull Phat
Hi all, I decided to put a few pics up of my recent purchase that has taken over from my old Clio Biarrtiz 1.2 which decided to break its cam belt and chew up the whole of the top half of the engine. As a result started to look around for some replacement cars as I had wanted to get something with a little more oomf than my old car plus I got quoted £550 to replace and fit the broken parts!!:dead:

So looked around various websites until I came across a clio 1.8 rsi 52k miles on clock for £375!! Checked with orginal owner that car was all in working order and that everything worked on car (e/w, pas, electirc sunroof etc.) and he confirmed that it all was and the reason for the low price was that he needed a quick sale.

Next came trip upto Derby to pick the car up and here I am now! I think for the money it was a pretty good bargain and it certainly pulls alot better and is alot quicker than my other clio. Have put up some before and after pics with some ideas for the future to see what everyone would think of what Ive done and what I plan to do in the future.

Before:

P140108_1036.jpg

P140108_103601.jpg

P140108_103701.jpg

After:

Back1.jpg

Back2.jpg

SideOn.jpg

ValverWheel.jpg

Stuff Ive done is taking of Lexarse lights, replaced steering wheel with valver wheel, and replacement of ICE with 2 x 450w mid range speakers, 2 x Legacy 500w AMPs and 1xJVC Subwoofer.

Car has got a bit of damage including dents in driver side door, keyed paintwork across whole of nearside of car :dapprove: , plus had a lady run out infront of my car between two parked cars who I hit leaving a nice dent on the front of the bonnet near the headlight :(

Ideas in future/progress: Lower car slightly more, removal of scratches dents etc., valver bonnet,valver wings and front bumper plus paint wheels white and then perhaps paint the plastic strips on the side of the car white too? Not sure about the last idea hoping to get some feedback! thanks for looking:approve:

Sorry about phone pics!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Them back lights dont look like there sat properly?? are they defo in the slot at the bottom??

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I don't think the nearside one is in right, try again lol. Can't say I'm a big fan of the rsi badge but nice to see one with standard wheels, would look good diamond cut

lol will have to look at it tommorow, i think you maybe right. I fitted the standard ones in a rush before I had to be at work because I couldnt stand the lexus ones anymore! Dont suppose anyone is interested in buying some?;)

Titanium 182
"plus had a lady run out infront of my car between two parked cars who I hit leaving a nice dent on the front of the bonnet near the headlight :("

You hit a woman :O ?

"plus had a lady run out infront of my car between two parked cars who I hit leaving a nice dent on the front of the bonnet near the headlight :("

yeah my best friends grandmother! i was pulling out of a parking space and she ran out from between two parked cars at night and i hit her at about 20mph.

Shes ok now but still shook me up!!

Titanium 182

yeah my best friends grandmother! i was pulling out of a parking space and she ran out from between two parked cars at night and i hit her at about 20mph.

Shes ok now but still shook me up!!

Oh my god :eek:

Bet that hurt

What was the old lass running for ? Left the kettle on ? :rasp: