ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of blackgold 182 with new bits

Nimbus Megane R26
Sorry for the quality, taken from a C905 camera phone where i messed around with the photo fix application.

Not taken any for a while and its not long had new side badges(thanks to NathJ for them!), Mazda 3 MPS ariel, miltek. Also had a pc(Thanks Jamie) about 2 months ago and still in quite good condition i think!

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

Kris

Nimbus Megane R26
Thanks for the comments guys

Im thinking silvervisions,different panel filter and possibly matched inlets and it'll be finished then. Dont really want to go down the decat route as its loud enough for me and dont want it any lower due to some big speed bumps around warrington heh.

Nimbus Megane R26
Lee, hows yours now after the bump?

Dawn, id much prefer yours if your up for a swap? say mine, plus £3.45p and the half eaten mars bar in my pocket? lol

Nimbus Megane R26
Have i got the wrong person? Im sure i remembered Lee posting up he had a small bump with someone going into the back of his 182? Because i remember thinking you'd pc'd his car a few weeks before mine and its virtually the same car.

Or am i talking complete tosh?