ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics before she went!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Well, Sold my Iceberg ph1 today. Pretty gutted if I'm honest i bloody loved that car! But I have a nice sunflower to play in now so hopefully that will cheer me up a bit! Took a few snaps before it went.

a40510a1.jpg

c4e0e0d3.jpg

5e2a3856.jpg

a5799787.jpg

f7c045e4.jpg

And the best bit!! 182 inside ;)

9e132547.jpg

:(

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Yeah my mate down the road! So will still see it often enough. I'm gonna miss that interior though! although i have buckets for the flower now :cool:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
insured as of 1 minute past midnight! so first thing tomorrow is to sight hill for tracking/alignment! not off work tomorrow are you? ;)

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
CLCM? Good guys, got the clio and Ignis done there...

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Thats no good! I'm only off the morra. And yeah CLCM done the silver clio and was fantastic afterwords

225 Cup & Williams
I'll see it when you get that ktec zorst off me. I've heard good things about that CLCM. I use John at Progrip in larbert brilliant at the alignment stuff too.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Hmmm as tempting as it is i think ill stick with the flower ;)