ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few of the usual

Evo 8 MR
Went to my usual spot today and took a few pics just to show how the cup is now.

Since my last thread I've added a carbon fibre splitter (although it's damaged already lol), uprated engine and gearbox upper mounts, removed the fog lights and changed the bulbs to some 8000k ones.

Other than that I've just changed the oil and been enjoying the car whilst the weather is still good. I've been throwing all sorsts of ideas around about what to do next but I really want to ideally start saving some money so my head is telling me to stop where I am really and just spend money on maintaining it. A wheel refurb is definitely on the cards soon though I think.

1610104.jpg

1610106.jpg

1610102.jpg

1610101.jpg

1610103.jpg

1610105.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Nice! I just got back from a drive (I was bored) and I was wondering how much different it would be to drive a cup. I need to find out.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looking really good Steve, wheel refurb will make a big difference. Are you sticking with silver?

BG182FF
hi mate, looks lovely mate, can you send a direct link to the ones you bought? thinking about changing the ones on my 182. what are you lowered on too? perfect height imo

Evo 8 MR
Looks nice. Just not a fan of the exhaust but its all personal preference. :)

Yozza's are THE best exhausts for a 172.

Looks great, bar the flaky wheels.

They need a refurb but they look worse than they are I think because they are covered in brake dust but theres smudges from when I've been removing the n/s wheel the other day fitting the mounts.

hi mate, looks lovely mate, can you send a direct link to the ones you bought? thinking about changing the ones on my 182. what are you lowered on too? perfect height imo

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/hid-xenon-bulbs/d2s-hid-xenon-replacement-bulbs-p-447.html

It's on FK Konigsport coilovers. The rear is as low as it will go with one of the adjuster rings removed from both sides. The front has loads left to go but it's lowered to the point where it scrubs so bad the arches have had to be removed. It just scrubs on the brackets now and again.

Audi TT 3.2
looks good as always! but could you not get a 182 exhaust surround and make the yozza sit recessed? would finish it of imo!

Evo 8 MR
looks good as always! but could you not get a 182 exhaust surround and make the yozza sit recessed? would finish it of imo!

Not unless I got a new strap for the backbox. It's designed to sit underneath the bumper. I prefer it that way too.