ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new mods on the 182 *pics*

Done a few small things to the 182 over the past month or so ... Firstly painted the side bullets anthracite with yellow lettering, fitted Renault F1 team decal to the bonnet, removed the foglights and made some brake ducts, fitted clear side repeaters instead of smoked and fitted a streamline carbon fibre front splitter

Please excuse the shocking pictures, unless there is perfect light my four year old camera is shocking... but you get the idea, let me know what you think.~

Cheers

DSCN2758.jpg

DSCN2760.jpg

DSCN2761.jpg

DSCN2783.jpg

DSCN2788.jpg

DSCN2792.jpg

DSCN2795.jpg

DSCN2800.jpg

DSCN2804.jpg

Cheers

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
One of the best on here. Personally don't like the yellow lettering, but cracking car.

Just fitted my rear strut brace too, anthracite one, i need to tackle the interior really and get a decent steering wheel

I'm not really going to do that, well i might with my other wheels..

Might do this to the turini's though

rob-b-1.gif

Thoughs ?

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good bobby! You need to let me try your wheels on, I'm tempted with this anthracite malarky :p