ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few members in Glasgow CC last night

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Cracking day yesterday so suppose everybody had the same thoughts good weather+sat night=hot ladies.....you know who i,m talking about don,t be shy :rasp:

Porsche Boxster987S
Parking on double yellows Paul TUT! TUT! did u get any jip from the coppers they looked as if they where taking the regs of your and ur mates ST?

BTW hows the car hunting coming along?

yea , what can they do though??:rolleyes:

still not sure what i want lol. seen that black meg in town last night n it looked great

378bhp Leon Cupra R
^^^^^^^^
Thats Daryl with the black meg......also drives about with his dads Porsche Cayenne or i've seen him driving his dads red R8.....lucky b**tard :dapprove:

Porsche Boxster987S
what du reckon the polis could do with the plates?? they didnt take any pics did they?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
what du reckon the polis could do with the plates?? they didnt take any pics did they?

i dunno wat they can do but the passenger had a notepad n pen i hand i,m sure. They sat at ur mates ST then moved down to ur car.

tiTTy & SV650
I don't need to leave the confines of my flat to admire the ladies, sunbathing all round the gardens, having a balcony FTW