ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few ktec stealth questions!!

Just a couple of questions before I commit to buying one please!

1) Did people notice their car using up a lot more petrol than before having the exhaust on?

2) How much louder is the supersport system to the normal system? I want this one as its £50 cheaper lol, plus Im not really to bothered about how loud as I don’t really put my foot down too often.

3) The supersport system doesn’t compromise any power for the sound does it?

Thanks.

260% JCW
When i had mine fitted they fitted the supersport my mistke. In my opinion its way to loud!!!!

Even the standard stealth can be noisey under load. In the end i opted for the normal stealth with centre silencer.

Performance French car mag rated it the best for gains out of all other exhausts for the 172. See K-tech web site they've got the quote on the stealth page.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
When i had mine fitted they fitted the supersport my mistke. In my opinion its way to loud!!!!

Even the standard stealth can be noisey under load. In the end i opted for the normal stealth with centre silencer.

Performance French car mag rated it the best for gains out of all other exhausts for the 172. See K-tech web site they've got the quote on the stealth page.

Yep the only thing i don't like about my stealth is when your crusing at 70-80 and reach a slight incline, it can get a little boomy.

Black Ph2 172
my mpg got a lot better with stealth - i opted for the sport one and it is just the right noise would not want any louder!

if it helps, i've got the (supposedly noisy) 2.5" stainless one on mine and noticed (*cough*) absolutely no difference in performance whatsoever (and wouldn't have expected to). wouldn't have thought a decent 2.25" mild system would be any different on an otherwise std. car. might even sound nicer, as stainless tends to sound 'tinny'