ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few in Lincoln?

182 Cup Inferno
Saw kf52 snz on sunday morning near Lincoln, a flame red 172 for sale in Lincoln centre and gv51 mpo going past the forum in lincoln yesterday, had a cliosport sticker in the window?

Anyone on here?

182 Cup Inferno
hehe thats so cool! the forum is opposite ritzy and jumpin jaks, you know the wetherspoons in town

182 Cup Inferno
at dinner, went to see some old mates with my friend, she used tpo work there as a chef in the old bakery, i love lincoln i want to move there!

182 Cup Inferno
it is brilliant compared to where i live, the nearest marks and spencer is 1 hour away, as is the nearest wetherspoons, the nearest decent club is 15 mins by car in the next town, and that is still full of idiots!

i live in no mans land, so i like busy, noisy places! i got my tattoo done in blue banana yesterday as well!

182 Cup Inferno
i was in lincoln to see some mates, didnt have the clio with me, my mate wanted to drive! Just as well cos i didnt have much money!