ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few GW 200 photos.

172 cup
Up to the point of you hitting submit reply no one had ranted or even mentioned about the size of their gentlemen vegetables, but thanks for bringing that to the discussion haha.

RB 182 FF
Way too much s**t is spouted on this forum about people, who cares if it's his parents car? No need to go insulting him, if you think he's sad save your typing for another thread and be productive instead of insulting!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a lovely car and I enjoyed looking at the photos! Too many big man n*bs on here that think they rule the place, it gets VERY wearing!!! :rolleyes:

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
I don't see the problem here, Maybe I was just taught different Sticks and stones and all that. Nice car btw. I don't know if I would go for a 200. The front end still hasn't grown on me but now the 172/182 is looking dated.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Lovely looking 200, and you do call it "the" 200 in your post so don't actually claim it's yours. My dad has got a triumph tr4a which I proudly drive now and again.

Jordi has been trolling this forum for years and can't take a joke. Doesn't take long for his threads to spiral out of control.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
To I think most of the insults relate to past incidents where Jordi has come across as an annoying r****d, not because it is his parents car.

Still a lovely car mind.

172 cup
Way too much s**t is spouted on this forum about people, who cares if it's his parents car? No need to go insulting him, if you think he's sad save your typing for another thread and be productive instead of insulting!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a lovely car and I enjoyed looking at the photos! Too many big man n*bs on here that think they rule the place, it gets VERY wearing!!! :rolleyes:

I couldn't care less that it's his parents car in all honesty, I just like to poke fun at the sad act because he plays the part of clio 200 owner on other forums in such an annoying and fan boy manner which is hilarious to me as its not even his car!

This is a car community, meaning people are as much of the equation as the cars are. If i just liked looking at cars and not interacting with others id just browse autotrader :).