ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few clean pictures from todays quick clean...

renault clio
Here are a few reflection/shiney pictures after todays quick clean...

DSCN4804.jpg

DSCN4793.jpg

DSCN4797.jpg

DSCN4801.jpg

DSCN4802.jpg

C

Clio_Craig

nicely done lol, i was about to ask the same, im intregued to see the wheels lol :)

renault clio
thanks for the comments..I did a post not that long ago after the wheels were done but heres a couple more....

cliosport1.jpg

and a dodgy one from my camera phone...

Photo-0331.jpg

1 Series Coupe
That looks really good... was going to get some 172 wheels and get them done in Athracite, bit after seeing that... it might have to be gloss black... very nice mate, good work.

renault clio
what paint did you use on the wheels??

I had someone re-paint them for me so Im affraid I cant go into exact details..I just know it was gloss black,sorry i cant be anymore help buddy.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys :)

LOL! for me I consider it a quick wash...it was just the two bucket method using AG shampoo and then dried down with a Megs Drying towel...then the extras...Megs Hot Tyre Shine and just AG Bumper care and a bright pink face!...happy days!

1.6 16v
Looking really good now jez mate! Your car has come on so quickly!

I didnt know you had ur wheels doen in Black! Looks mean! :D

Steve