ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few changes

BMW E36 328
since i last posted up a few pics there have been a few changes to the car, the biggest change is my new suspension (FK Highsports). Other than that ive fitted a 172 rear bumper and a ktr show cage

before:

CARLOWERED3.jpg

CARLOWER6.jpg

After:

P1010152.jpg

P1010149.jpg

The rear needs to settle down abit but i dont want to lower it too much, im just gona let it settle for a week or so then lower it again :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
woah looks good but i thought you couldnt get insured on the coilovers and wheels but now you have possibly the most insurance unfriendly mods going! lol

BMW E36 328
woah looks good but i thought you couldnt get insured on the coilovers and wheels but now you have possibly the most insurance unfriendly mods going! lol

Lets just say ive already paid for my insurance companies xmas party next year :dapprove:, they were ok with the suspension and the wheels they have just raped me, i can still feel it now lol:eek:

Last edited:
  BMW E36 328
I still need to fir my rear spacers, im going to order a set of black 15" pro race 1.2's and i really need to strip the rear after the MOT

Evo 8 MR
Finally got the bumper on I see, looks good but is crying out for spacers and a loud as f**k exhaust!

How has the insurance raped you on the wheels?

BMW E36 328
Finally got the bumper on I see, looks good but is crying out for spacers and a loud as f**k exhaust!

How has the insurance raped you on the wheels?

Not so much the wheels but everything else mate, just expensive as im a young driver, no NCB, and a modified car lol, yep got to put the spacers on and think im gona go to prospeed but not sure yet