ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Festival season for iPhone

As we all know the battery life on a iPhone is poor if you like to use your a lot.

The band i manage are playing a few festivals this season - Friends of mine - Isle of Wight - Solfest , this week it's Isle of Wight. Any thoughts/ideas for replacement battery/soler charger or anything else on the market?

At FOM Fest my battery last until the morning of the second day , i spent hours sat in the van charging the phone on tick over :dapprove:

My only other 100% safe option is stick it on charge while the band are on stage , but that will be only 45 mins max!

Any advice on products would be great.

Thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Solar powered ruck sack? They have connection for charging so aslong as the rucksack is on you and the phone with you it could be charging. Not very well probably.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL, vodafone has you covered.
vodafone-charging-truck.jpg

Google it.

2.2 bar shed.
Doesnt Joe Bananas do phone charging now as well? You could just do the sensible thing and bring a nokia 3310 that if you loose, wont cost a fortune to replace. And wont require charging across the weekend?

Never above 25mpg
I'm leaving my iPhone at home before going on Thursday! No sense to take something worth so much to somewhere like that.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^ how many times will that charge an iphone from flat?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
if you are at the IOW just pop to revels house and get him to charge it for you.