ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Festival of Speed - Friday (Pic heavy)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Well luckily the weather was pretty good for this today, only a couple of brief light showers. Loads of awesome motors on display and on the hillclimb and rally stage, just not enough time to get it all in one day really. Have to say i'm glad i got there really early to get the static shots before all the crowds appeared.
Here's quite a few of my pics.

IMG_2279.gif

IMG_2280.gif

IMG_2285.gif

IMG_2286.gif

IMG_2289.gif

IMG_2290.gif

IMG_2297.gif

IMG_2306.gif

IMG_2309.gif

IMG_2311.gif

IMG_2314.gif

IMG_2319.gif

IMG_2322.gif

IMG_2327.gif

IMG_2335.gif

IMG_2339.gif

IMG_2344.gif

IMG_2348.gif

IMG_2352.gif

IMG_2354.gif

IMG_2356.gif

IMG_2366.gif

IMG_2369.gif

IMG_2371.gif

IMG_2373.gif

IMG_2377.gif

IMG_2383.gif

IMG_2384.gif

IMG_2387.gif

IMG_2393.gif

IMG_2412.gif

IMG_2418.gif

IMG_2431.gif

IMG_2433.gif

IMG_2440.gif

IMG_2454.gif

IMG_2457.gif

IMG_2470.gif

IMG_2476.gif

IMG_2489.gif

IMG_2395.gif

IMG_2398.gif

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Exsqueeze me? 18.3?
Christ. No econobox then?

Lol, doesn't seem to be a lot of details about it anywhere but according to wikipedia it has a W18 engine it shared with a couple of other Bugatti concept cars, so even bigger than the Veyrons!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Brilliant pics dude, I HATE that I'm so far away from Goodwood so as to make it not really feasible for me :( A lot of fabulous exotica there. One thing that struck me is, despite it's obvious copious ability, the Nissan GT-R doesn't half look bland in that company. That's why Porsche owners aren't bothered, and Ferrari owners aren't even aware of it's arrival heh. It's not enough just to be fast...

It's A Reno
Great pics!
I wish I was there.
I love the Napier Railton, one time I was there, it was driven by Mr Bean:D

Who's judging the style et luxe this year?

ff 182
was a wicked day, what time did you get you got some mint pic's, it was solid to take photo's after.

pete

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Cheers for all the comments.

Who's judging the style et luxe this year?
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
Taken from the FoS website: Tom Aikens Esq, [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Maryam D’Arbo, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Chris Evans, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Lord Foster, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mr Nick Foulkes, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mr Geordie Greig, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Jonathan Ive, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Kenney Jones, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Marc Newson, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Frank Stephenson, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Roger Taylor.[/FONT]

was a wicked day, what time did you get you got some mint pic's, it was solid to take photo's after.

pete

Got there at 6.45am, so pretty much just as it opened, was fairly empty in the race car paddocks area but still quite a few people in the Supercar and Style et luxe areas even this early.

172, Tiguan
Crickey you were early. Was a cracking day, really enjoyed it. The rally stage was well worth the hike as well.

Felt a bit fustrated that hardly anyone seems to go for a time anymore apart from Justin Law and Anthony Reid. I'd much rather watch an F1 time really going for it rather than the continual (bad) burnouts.

Great pics, hard to choose a favourite. I'm officially 107% sure who you are now, first spotted you in the Supercar Paddock around 7am, then up towards the top of the hill (on the far side) around the lunchbreak and the start of the second runs...am I right?!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Great pics, hard to choose a favourite. I'm officially 107% sure who you are now, first spotted you in the Supercar Paddock around 7am, then up towards the top of the hill (on the far side) around the lunchbreak and the start of the second runs...am I right?!

Lol, yep, and i'm definitely sure who you are now! I think i must have seen you 6 or 7 times during the day, i kept meaning to come and say hi, particularly when you crossed over to the side i was on at the top of the hill, but i'm ashamed to say at that point i was slightly worried about losing my good spot i'd got!