ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari F430 Edinburgh

Very nice! 05 plate in red!

Driven by a bit of an arse though. Pulled out right in front of us at the roundabout at southside of Forth Road Bridge then floored it through the 40mph zone towards Newton, with some dodgy overtakes thrown in for good measure. Then, when I got onto the M9 at Linlithgow it blasts past me on the opposite carriageway going feck-knows what speed (150mph+ I guess).

Made a nice noise though :)

tiTTy & SV650

no need to drive something like that like an arse really, would be great fun blasting the A9 in one of em :devilish:

Theres a guy in Linlithgow that has just traded in his Lambo Murci for a Carrera GT. Number plate should be X2* ***, his missus drives a 330Ci and his son drivers a F-150 pick up. He also has a concourse DB5, if the 430 was roundabout Lithgae, I wouldnt be surprised if this is his.

F430...................BUCKET.....................wouldnt be parked in my drive eh :D

Cya Stu

PS and he sounds like a proper to55er :D
[Edited by stusV6 on 25 April 2005 at 5:44pm]

tiTTy & SV650

Theres a guy in Lanarkshire who drives about in his 360 Modena with a Ferrari pit crew style fire suit on, another t**ser!

Its not jealousy, honest

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Ally on 26 April 2005

I didnt know the F430s were in the UK yet, but that was definately one I saw! Very nice...
I saw a LHD one on the A9 about 2 months ago, was very surprised to see it! probably a journalist out test driving it.

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 26 April 2005

Theres a guy in Lanarkshire who drives about in his 360 Modena with a Ferrari pit crew style fire suit on, another t**ser!

Its not jealousy, honest

what some people will do for kicks!

tiTTy & SV650

yup, sad.

There used to be a Ferrari F40 (kit perhaps) in Bearsden with Factory sponsor stickers all over it - dont think he raced it either, looked stupid.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

LOL - the Ferrari suit!

What a BELL-END! Id feel a right flid driving around in a Ferrari-gimp outfit. Its not like people wont look at you either, is it?

D.

tiTTy & SV650

i loved the bit in gone in 60 seconds when he went to the ferrari dealers and said that if he went for a 360 or sumthin hed be an over indulgent weener but if he went for a vintage one hed be a connoisseur - so true!