ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari 458 Italia.

Trophy #490
Brilliant! The other video where he's driving it around Fiorano is good aswell. Amazing to see the difference that all of the electronic wizardry makes to his lap and then seeing how it reacts with everything turned off.

He's a very good driver. Entertaining too, used to love his videos with Autocar and Drivers Republic. The bit at the end of the track video made me laugh! ''F**k it! One more skid before we go...''!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Watched this yesterday, its amazing in every way.

Big price leap jump from the F430, and the nearly double the 360 of 10 years ago iirc.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
stunning car, bit unusual looking but very futuristic

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i think instead of channel 5 f**king 5th gear off they should of sacked the useless presenters and told chris harris to do what he wants, that imo would make a tv program worth watching. i say this as ive just watched the ferrari 458 launch vid with him in it.

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
Even though I dislike the three exhausts (look odd imo) its stunning and looked amazing in the video.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
i think instead of channel 5 f**king 5th gear off they should of sacked the useless presenters and told chris harris to do what he wants, that imo would make a tv program worth watching. i say this as ive just watched the ferrari 458 launch vid with him in it.

+1 seems to know what he's talking about. The vid reminds me of original Top Gear back in the day when they did proper car reviews.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Harris is a great journo and gets a lot of credit for his work from all the top car mags.

A future tv presenter in the making i think...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Anyone seen the vid of him spanking the 458 at Fiorano?
"f**k it, 1 last skid before we go!"

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
The 458 looks to be a truly amazing car.

I'll be having one but will have to wait until it's 3-4 years old. :(

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Saw one of these on monday at maranello :cool: :eek:

Looks absoultely awesome in the flesh.. even if it was yellow :eek:

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
For the tech included, and the raw pace of the thing (faster than a 599 FFS), I think it's well priced.

I've seen a price list and with the car properly specced you're looking at around £180k ish

Considering my 360 Modena was £103k when new there is a big difference.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've seen a price list and with the car properly specced you're looking at around £180k ish

Considering my 360 Modena was £103k when new there is a big difference.
That's the nature of supercars though. The Macca will come in at a similar price point. And a 360 has very little of the tech that the 458 will include as standard (carbon ceramics, dct just for starters).

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
That's the nature of supercars though. The Macca will come in at a similar price point. And a 360 has very little of the tech that the 458 will include as standard (carbon ceramics, dct just for starters).

Yep I agree about the tech. All the controls will be on the steering wheel etc.

Not interested in the McClaren i'm afraid :D

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've no doubt the Macca will be great, but just seems a bit sterile? Tbf, nothing compares to a Ferrari imo.