ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Feedback On My Monaco Blue 172

Done a few little things to my 172, and im slowly getting it to a amazing standard!

Currently i got a few visual things such as:
- Slimline Plate
- Tow Ring
- Flat Blade Whippers
- Carbon Washer Blanks
- New Style RS Badge
- Recaro Treadlines

Plans Visual:
- Engine Cover & Inside Trims & Door Grabs Painted In Monaco Blue
- Upper Inlet & Other Visible Engine Components Powder Coated Black
- Carbon Fog Surrounds (unsure)

Engine Wise:
- Rs Inlets
- Remap

Plans Enigine:
- Racing Cams and Cambelt Change (Unknown Type of cams yet)
- KTR Recessed Exhaust or Similar
- KTR Induction Kit or Similar

Feture Plans is to get some Trottle Bodies for it :)

Few Pictures (more soon) :)!
t4tduv.jpg

30uzo0j.jpg

Constructive Feedback Welcome! Thanks Tony :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Plans look good!! i want to get my Monaco remapped too by ketec :) is that a dent in the bonnet? if so i would add the dent removal to your list too will tidy it up loads i had mine pulled out on clio sport saturday :) maybe some carbon skinned foglights too? :) will keep my eye on this are you going make a project thread :)

Plans look good!! i want to get my Monaco remapped too by ketec :) is that a dent in the bonnet? if so i would add the dent removal to your list too will tidy it up loads i had mine pulled out on clio sport saturday :) maybe some carbon skinned foglights too? :) will keep my eye on this are you going make a project thread :)
Buy a rs tuner, it's the same map latex have, and you can sell the tuner after! No my 172 is dent free apart from a thumb dent on rear quarter which will easily come out thank god!:) yeah I will when I can get the time to get good photos going :)! Yeah carbon fogs surrounds are on the list :p! Thanks matey!

E36 328i
Looks nice mate, got the same recaros in my Monaco and pics do them no justice, suit the car really well!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
is the LY in the background the slammed one on turinis thats been on ebay?