ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Federal rsr

clio 182FF
So my current tyres have just about had it. I have thought long and hard about what new ones to get. Was really up for ps3's but the price seems abit crazy when you compare it to the price of the car.

Anywah I have decided on federal rsr's. however I swear when I looked at them only a week ago they were around £80 but now I only seem to only find them for ~£100. This is in 205/45r16 sizing for my 182 and I'm looking at buying a set of four.

Anyone know of any place cheaper than this or if they have suddenly jumped in price?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
have a look if tyreman ( closest to you ) has them in stock, always been cheapish for me ( cheap being still over £50 for non ditch finders )

clio 182FF
Had a look and couldn't see them on there. However just tried my tyres and I think I found them at the £80 or so I thought I had!

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rs...sort_by=brand&Transport=P&dsco=110&sowigan=So

Can anyone confirm these are the correct tyres for my 182. I'm sure they are just don't get why these are cheaper than

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=64163

by a considerable amount. I thi k they are the same? Finally any clue how ,inch a garage would charge me for fitting and alignment? I'm guessing they wouldn't mind if I just turned up with my tyres already bought...?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Yeah they my tyres ones are fine, they are shipped from Europe IIRC that's why they are cheaper.

Garages charge anywhere between 5-15 quid per tyre to fit them and I paid about 25quid for alignment last week..

Also some garages don't like fitting tyres they haven't supplied so you may have to ask around first..

Arctic 182, GTD
I bought my federals from my tyres ordered on tues came on thurs, £84 a tyre including vat and delivery. Great tyre and good service.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Yeah they my tyres ones are fine, they are shipped from Europe IIRC that's why they are cheaper..

Correct! One of the biggest wholesalers in the Europe. Tyres are shipped direct from Germany.

Thats why UK companies cant really compete on price.