ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Federal 595 RS

Trophy #473
Seeing as I cant seem to give my Turninis away it looks like im going to have to do the 2 track days I have book this year on my Turinis.

Once Ive got rockingham out the way my front PE2's are pretty much going to be dead so im thinking of replacing them with the above as they seem fairly well priced @ 70 a corner and inbetween a track tyre and a road tyre so perfect for what im after.

Does anyone have any experience with this tyre?

Trophy #473
An extra £18 a tyre tho plus delivery! In the real world I doubt there is any difference in performance at all between the two. I know Whiteley tried these on his car at oulton and said they were so so.

clio 182
when I got my car it had federals on it. don't know which exact type but they were nuts. would come off the round about plant it (in the wet) and the steering wheel would go everywhere. once I put exaltos on it was minted. got uhlsport rainsports II on now they cost me 75 fitted each and had no problem with them.

Rusty Cup
An extra £18 a tyre tho plus delivery! In the real world I doubt there is any difference in performance at all between the two. I know Whiteley tried these on his car at oulton and said they were so so.

rarerims will do free delivery to cliosport memebers

Trophy #473
nah, Cheers for the input dude... seems like no ones tried them tho, must be a reason!?