ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Feb Meet

Astra SRI/ Hornet
hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside hartside.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was onto Hutchie about Feb meet at the Tan Hill meet, this one is in Hitchies hands lol

Clio 172 Cup
I know a good few roads around that way, question is can you's keep up lol ;)

I defo need to attend the next meet, car 100% a-ok as of Sunday.

Plenty roads to attack, North York moors and off towards hart side, got a 5 hour drive setup on my tomtom for good road driving.

Italian 3.2 V6
May be up for this aslong as it isn't this Sunday lol, already at thee 1st cumbria meet n runn out of 2010..

Non of u guys fancy coming accross to the Cumbria one by anychance??

PSJ.

Clio 172 Cup
lol People need their kicks! :cool:

Not a Traffic cop anyways, just trying my dam best to become one lol!!

It's all Gravy!

Diesel Barge
  Clio 172 Cup
peugeot-1007-front-side-12-06-06.jpg

On of these bad boys!!

Clio 172 Cup
lol, thats me granny's ride! got to take her out in it once a week, think she would enjoy being passenger when am driving like a true hero!? :evil:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, thats me granny's ride! got to take her out in it once a week, think she would enjoy being passenger when am driving like a true hero!? :evil:

lmao, take her out nee probs, the more the merrier, maybe your gran can bring her mates lmao

what do you fancy then? derwant hotel or hartside?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the meets are pretty much every sunday, last sunday of the month

Titanium 182
Just to prewarn you lot

One is from near the Derwent hotel and its the snow is bad or the ice is bads then the roads are pretty much not even road worthy.

Lot of them have been closed

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll get a meet posted and we'll see closer to the time on weather, i know a few didnt come due to time, slept in, weather and hung over. hope everyone can make it next time round

Clio 172 Cup
Yorkshire moores? We can pop into Goathland and visit the smallest pub in the world, they do a mean pork pie :approve:

renault clio 1.6 rsi
ive been to few few before remember just got rid of the old clio last aug and starting again seems the force is strong in clios or summik