ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Feb 26th meet

R26/200 Raider
Hi guys. Happy new year everyone. I was wondering if anyone fancied a meet on Feb 26th 2012. Hoping to meet at Stokesley football club around 10.30. A drive along the B1257 through Helmsley then joining the moors road across to Blakey ridge for a few photos and some food at the Lion Inn. This really is an awesome road, ideal for the type of cars we drive. We will then continue the drive and end the day at Whitby. So how about it lads?

R26/200 Raider
I hope we can get a few of us as this is a fantastic road, ideal for the type of cars we drive. I have mentioned the meet in the Yorkshire section in one thread and there is a few up for it on 197.net too. It would be nice to get a good few of us attending.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Putting my car on the road especially for this, should be a nice little shake down session for it to bed the new coilovers in

R26/200 Raider
I was just looking at the street view on the map that Glenn posted at point D. The Lion Inn pub is bigger than i remembered. I was concerned we may not all get parked but there looks ample space from what i can see. Great response lads, can't wait.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
nvm mate, we will have a catch up at some point, thinking maybe the OK diner in march sometime, hopefully the weather will improve