ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Feb 20, 2016] JP's House (Project Nick Frost & Stuff)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
So further to my earlier post, and looking round the car, the list is a bit shorter now:

Front and rear brakes - both sets of brakes look useable. I've got brand new fronts (Xmas present), but I'll ask the experts when they arrive as to what they think. Fluids a defo.
Shocks, springs, top mounts -
Powerflex bushes (front arb, front wishbone)
Ball joints, Track Rods and Track rod ends- again, appear ok. Can just be checked.
Cambelt and service kit (have cup alternator setup to install) & Valeo Clutch - His royal @Scrooge ness
Battery, cage, adapter for bulkhead (and cabling to relocate) - obviously needed to start the bugger
Tow strap
Exhaust

I was planning on trimming the loom, but I think for now, I'll leave it and just tidy away the unused connectors.

As for food and drink. I'll have a selection of beers and cider in (Let me know if you want anything specific beforehand).

If the weather is nice, I'm thinking BBQ, or we bung some dosh in and get some take-out in for the evening.
Lunch time grub will be bacon butties. I shall hopefully be making some famous treats, and I hear @RyG 's better half wants to bake too.

Then in the evening, catch a taxi or 2 and head into Banbury town for some entertainment.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
So further to my earlier post, and looking round the car, the list is a bit shorter now:

Front and rear brakes - both sets of brakes look useable. I've got brand new fronts (Xmas present), but I'll ask the experts when they arrive as to what they think. Fluids a defo.
Shocks, springs, top mounts -
Powerflex bushes (front arb, front wishbone)
Ball joints, Track Rods and Track rod ends- again, appear ok. Can just be checked.
Cambelt and service kit (have cup alternator setup to install) & Valeo Clutch - His royal @Scrooge ness
Battery, cage, adapter for bulkhead (and cabling to relocate) - obviously needed to start the bugger
Tow strap
Exhaust

I was planning on trimming the loom, but I think for now, I'll leave it and just tidy away the unused connectors.

As for food and drink. I'll have a selection of beers and cider in (Let me know if you want anything specific beforehand).

If the weather is nice, I'm thinking BBQ, or we bung some dosh in and get some take-out in for the evening.
Lunch time grub will be bacon butties. I shall hopefully be making some famous treats, and I hear @RyG 's better half wants to bake too.

Then in the evening, catch a taxi or 2 and head into Banbury town for some entertainment.

How's that for a slice of fried gold!

330i. E30 Touring.
Yeah, so i'm going to have to be a super-fag. ):

Best mate's car has shat itself and that's taken my day unfortunately. ):

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Unfortunately I've not had time to make cookies, but my chocolate & vanilla marble cake will make an appearance.
Tea, Coffee, Bacon butties for lunch. Some soft drinks and I have cider. Any preference on beers?

If you're staying over, a duvet would be a good shout. I've got a double airbed, 2 sofas, and a (small) double futon.
If anyone wants to bring an airbed or camp bed we have room.
Ear plugs may be necessary.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
My car wont be clean tomorrow either. But ... the weather looks to be OK tomorrow. Might bring the Brillo pads for the mid day sun.
gmngeTM.jpg