ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS - to wet your whistle

M

mini-valver

Fpmsl at the co pilot shitting it "ooohhh, oh, emmmm yes"
Un-edited by PM si vous plait!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Harry, think your exhaust was blowing or something, sounded rough when you past...Sounds fine in the vid tho!! :S

Clio
lol i tell you now it was the best £10 ive ever spent been passenger with dave, cheers again dude :D

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Harry, think your exhaust was blowing or something, sounded rough when you past...Sounds fine in the vid tho!! :S

the engine sounds rough for some reason.
i changed the oil and cambelt last month and its made no difference. there is also blowing from the joint where the manifold meets the decat. cant seem to get it seated, im blaming the manufacturer.

the heat sheild also rattles. other than that it sounds ok.

will sort the video out tonight.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Where were you hiding? I lost count of the number of times I asked people if they'd spotted the wee Scotsman...

Sorry buddy! I was mega ill! Sleepin the car or wanderin about with my hood up! I even took my helmet down for a shot! Car looked great on track tho! - Next time!

Ali

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

the engine sounds rough for some reason.
i changed the oil and cambelt last month and its made no difference. there is also blowing from the joint where the manifold meets the decat. cant seem to get it seated, im blaming the manufacturer.

the heat sheild also rattles. other than that it sounds ok.

will sort the video out tonight.

Ha! Willy sounds the same...And i've had the zorst off a dozen times! - Still going fairly well on the black stuff tho!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
yes mate, didnt really know what the trophy was doing. plus im a total n00b when it comes to track days.

wait till you see me outbrake myself into a corner, looks like i just forgot to brake.

80MPG BEEZA
is the black car in front morky? alot of people wouldnt move over straight away we almost went into the back of a few people