ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Security?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I need to leave my road wheels somewhere safe as I'll be sticking track wheels on as soon as I arrive.

I can't leave them in my boot as I'll break my neck at the first braking zone...so, how at risk are things left on our "stand"? Have people had things nicked/damaged before?

Anyone care to offer me the use of their boot to store some wheels for the day (I guarantee not to make a mess)?

Or should I just buy a f*** off big chain/padlock?

M2 Competition
Lol, ive just noticed this thread is all cups. Definately get the cups in one place kully.

Thats your task for fcs... and noooo slacking!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mandy's planning on being by the W.Mids BBQ pretty much all day, so you can put them there if needsbe...Mandy would have somewhere to sit then ;)

The offer is there Mark.

Clio 197
I need to leave my road wheels somewhere safe as I'll be sticking track wheels on as soon as I arrive.

I can't leave them in my boot as I'll break my neck at the first braking zone...so, how at risk are things left on our "stand"? Have people had things nicked/damaged before?

Anyone care to offer me the use of their boot to store some wheels for the day (I guarantee not to make a mess)?

Or should I just buy a f*** off big chain/padlock?

Your CUP would look good with a tow bar and trailer :) then you could put the wheels in the trailer, might even be worth doing a lap with the trailer on lol :bump:

I've left stuff in the CS tent before now I've asked earier last week about this but got no epaly not that its an issue any more though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
DON'T RIDE WITH MARK

HE CAN'T DRIVE FOR SH*T AND WILL MOST PROBABLY KILL YOU

^^all lies, shame PaulJ isn't going for some competition mark

Ah well... Jon's (2live) nearly killed me last yr...This can't be much worse!!!....>Can it?