ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Saturday convoy

Megane 225 F1
Hey guys.

Who is going up on the Saturday afternoon?

So far, the plan is to meet up at Chippenham and then go down the M4 to Swindon and then up some A road (can't remember the name at the moment lol).

List of those coming?

Will
Ash
Bux
Crusty

Any one else?

07 Campus Sport 1.2
i don't know what time you guys are leaving, but with it being a saturday i can pretty much guarantee that going through northampton on the a43 will be hell, its a single carriageway when it should clearly be a dual carriageway. If you're going at some obscure time youll be fine, but shopper time and youll be screwed, stuck at less than 40 all the way and less getting through northampton
only other option would be m1 and pick up the a14 outside kettering and then youll bypass northampton. all depends on time though i guess.
watch out for oxford too, traffic can be a pain around there.

Megane 225 F1
i don't know what time you guys are leaving, but with it being a saturday i can pretty much guarantee that going through northampton on the a43 will be hell, its a single carriageway when it should clearly be a dual carriageway. If you're going at some obscure time youll be fine, but shopper time and youll be screwed, stuck at less than 40 all the way and less getting through northampton
only other option would be m1 and pick up the a14 outside kettering and then youll bypass northampton. all depends on time though i guess.
watch out for oxford too, traffic can be a pain around there.

We did it this time last year and there was no problems so fingers crossed. Cheers for the advice though :)

yeh but wheres the burger king to ? lol

It's the same friggin place lol.

Monaco Blue 172
We did it this time last year and there was no problems so fingers crossed. Cheers for the advice though :)

It's the same friggin place lol.

is it ? i remember a travel lodge near tho.... or was it a bking ? i went a piss in there so it couldnt of been a travel lodge

Monaco Blue 172
Yh theres a travel lodge, burger king and esso all in the same place lol.

ok ile be there then ;)

wish it was a mcdonalds so i can get some tea....

btw u guys all eating at the beefeater? (like late tea) or u all having something before you go and just getting drunk ?

Bux

Golf GTD
mmm... steak.

Will, am I meeting you at Chip, or am i meeting you in Westbury, at the hungry horse, like we normally do?

Megane 225 F1
3:30 at the Esso garage people :) This should see us arriving at around 6 just in time to grab dinner and get silly.

Monaco Blue 172
silly ay ;) will draw a picture of us meeting at esso!

also could i borow a ickle bit of detailer from someone if i bring my own microfibre cloth ?

mah wheels are gona be grey by the time i get there

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
We are indeed having beers and food as well. Our pub is on the doorstep of our hotel :) Who you staying with?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Me, myself and I (Booked the hotel way way way after Brian/tom/dan booked so in a completely different place on my own)

:(

Megane 225 F1
Lol! You can organise Cs Saturday but you can't organise a place to stay on time ;)

Come join us for some cold ones :)

PH2 172
silly ay ;) will draw a picture of us meeting at esso!

also could i borow a ickle bit of detailer from someone if i bring my own microfibre cloth ?

mah wheels are gona be grey by the time i get there

I may let you use some of mine if ur lucky ;)